@snacksandrecipes on TikTok
Macaroni and cheese mug recipe
Ditch your store-bought microwave macaroni and cheese bowls; it’s time for the real deal. This recipe is easy to make and tastes right out of a restaurant. This takes mug cakes to the next level.
Why should you try it?
As a student, knowing how to make an easy lunch is a necessity. This is a quick and delicious meal that certainly hits the spot.
- Pasta (1 cup or as much as desired)
- Water (1 cup or more depending on the amount pasta)
- Milk (¼ cup)
- Cheese (1 cup shredded, 1 slice)
How to make it
- 1. Cook the pasta: Start by adding one cup of pasta, or as much as desired, along with one cup of water, or more depending on how much pasta was added. Add a pinch of salt and microwave for four minutes –– you may need more time if more pasta was added. The pasta shouldn’t be fully cooked yet as it will cook more in the cheese.
- 2. Add the cheese: Drain the pasta and add ¼ cup of milk and as much cheese as you would like. Microwave for another two minutes.
- 3. Stir: Stir the pasta and cheese and you’re finished!
Time total: Seven minutes